You can be playing the best real money slots in minutes with any of the shortlisted casinos on this page. With hundreds of slot machines and progressives from top providers and online casinos offer ace lucrative slots bonuses to get you started on your game. Read on to get key tips for playing online slots for real money.
A slot machine is the easiest game you can play in a modern online casino. This is because slot machines are purely random: none of your game play decisions affect your chances of winning. What matters though is where you play, which game you choose, and when you should stop. Here’s how you start playing online slot machines if you’re completely new to online casinos in general and slots in particular.
1. Learn how slots work. Despite the seeming variety, the general rules of every slot are the same. Almost every slot has reels, symbols, and paylines. Advanced video slots also have special symbols, like wilds and scatters, that enhance your gameplay, activate special features like bonus rounds and free spins, and grant extra winnings. Here’s a short glossary:
2. Find a reliable slot-heavy online casino. Almost every online casino these days has slot machines in its game library. However, there are casinos that specialize on slots, offering thousands of those from various developers. They also make it easy for you to find the slot you want by filtering the games by themes, features, and paylines. As for reliability, you should check the casino’s licenses, terms and conditions, bonus policy, and the Return to Player rate. There are portals that review casinos and assign them ratings based on the casino’s quality and trustworthiness, you may Google those as well.
3. Check out the slots collection and play in demo mode. Most online casinos allow you to try out their games without registration. Browse around the casino, find the Slots section, try out some of the games. If you find something that interests you and feel like playing for real - proceed to registration.
4. Register at the casino. The registration process is usually very simple and requires you to fill in your email and personal details like post address, date of birth, and full name. The casino needs this information to verify your identity in order to pay out the winnings, so make sure the information is correct.
5. Choose a slot. While you can choose whichever game you like based on your personal preferences, there are two things you should keep in mind - RTP and Variance.
6. Play! Now it’s time to spin. The controls in slots are fairly simple, so you shouldn’t have any trouble figuring them out. Check the paytable to see the highest paying symbols and paylines, adjust your bet size, and click the spin button - that’s all it takes.
7. Learn when to stop. However much fun you have while spinning the reels, at some point you will have to stop. Set your bankroll limit before you begin and stick to it. It may also be a good idea to set a win limit. For example, tell yourself to stop when you win 20% over your initial bankroll. This way you’ll save your money for withdrawal or for the next gaming session.
Sources taken from http://wikihow.com